Graduate Student Advisory Council
The purpose of Graduate Student Advisory Council (GSAC) is to provide a liaison between the graduate students and the Mechanical Engineering Department at University of Utah. Our aim is to enhance your graduate life experience by promoting the interests and concerns of graduate student body, as well as establishing a dynamic community through active participation. Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Our activities are mainly focused (but not limited) to the following:
- Involved in graduate student affairs
- Promote communication and collaboration among students and faculty.
- RPT (Retention, Promotion, Tenure) reviews
- New faculty hiring (Attend seminars and luncheon to review and provide feedback)
- Organization of graduate visitation weekend (GVW)
- Outreach activities
- Graduate fairs
- Social events
Tip: if you are not receiving emails via the list serve and would like to be added, using your University email address you would like added, send email
Subject: subscribe me-grads first name last name
-Note, the system will only accept official University email addresses for official University list-serve purposes. Additionally, if you would like to unsubscribe from the list serve, you do likewise but say unsubscribe me-grads first name last name.
Graduate Student Advisory Council Contact
(801) 865-3617 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Research: The use Micro/Nano fluidics in application to molecular biosystems
Life Interests: Backpacking, soccer, skiing, martial arts, picking mushrooms, meeting people from around the world and drawing, just to mention a few.