The Undergraduate Student Advisory Council, or USAC, is composed of Mechanical Engineering undergraduate students and a faculty advisor who welcome your input and participation.
To contact USAC send an email to email@example.com
USAC serves as a link between students and the department and has the following goals:
- Represent student interests concerning courses through the department Curriculum Committee.
- Provide service and service opportunities through programs including the department Transfer Student Mentor Program.
- Inform ME students of the news, opportunities, programs and organizations of the department through Freshmen Orientation Presentations.
- Participate in the selection and retention of faculty via the Retention Promotion, and Tenure (RPT) process.
- Recognize excellence in teaching by sponsoring elections for professor and teaching assistant of the year.
- Promote interaction among students, faculty and staff through activities including the Fall and Spring department socials.
- Encourage collaboration with other student organizations.