Phone: (801) 585-5944
Fax: (801) 585-9826
Office: 3711 SMBB
Lab: 3800 SMBB (Ph: 801-585-3176)
State of Utah Center of Excellence for Biomedical Microfluidics
Manufacturing Extension Partnership Center (MEP)
- Ph.D. IN BIOENGINEERING 1999, University of Utah
- B.S. IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING AUGUST 1995, Brigham Young University Provo, UT
- Microfluidics, MEMS, and nanotechnology applications in medicine and biology.
- Integrated microsystems for biomedical separations, sensing, and actuation.
- Micropumps, microvalves, and microsensors.
- Microscale DNA analysis systems.
- DNA and protein microarrays.
- Highly parallel fluid handling.
- ME EN 2080 Dynamics
- ME EN 6050 Fundamentals of Microfabrication
- ME EN 7960 Design and Simulation of Microfluidic Systems