Office: 2022 MEK (1495 E. 100 S.)
Lab: 2030, 0111, 0112 MEK (PH: 801-581-9018)
- PhD, Mechanical Engineering, Michigan State University, East Lansing, Michigan, 2000
- MS, Mechanical Engineering, Michigan State University, East Lansing, Michigan, 1996
- BS, Mechanical Engineering, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan, 1993
- AS, Manufacturing Tool Design, Northwestern Michigan College, Traverse City, Michigan, 1991
- Design, modeling, and control of mobile robots systems including ground based modular systems and under-actuated climbing robots. Key research topics include design optimization, motion planning, trajectory tracking.
- Robotic Educational Tools based upon ball throwing robot illustrating engineering disciplines and particle dynamics.
- Medical Robotic Instrumentation for enhanced dexterity minimally invasive surgery.
- Mechatronics: ME EN 3200 & 3210
- Advanced Classical Controls: ME EN 5200/6200
- State Space Controls: ME EN 5210/6210
- Nonlinear Controls: ME EN 7200, ME EN 7220
- Design: ME EN 4000, 4005, 4010, 4015