Phone: (801) 581-5032
Fax: (801) 585-9826
Office: 2543 MEK
Lab: Bldg. 60 (Ph: 801-585-0947)
- Ph.D. Mechanical Engineering, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT (2002).
- M.S. Mechanical Engineering, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT (1998).
- B.S. Mechanical Engineering, cum laude, Washington University, St. Louis, MO (1993).
- Experimental fluid dynamics with an emphasis on pollutant dispersion, turbulent mixing, and high Reynolds number turbulent boundary layer physics.
- Development of experimental techniques and sensors for fundamental fluid dynamic and atmospheric measurements.
- Additional interest in vortex/vorticity dynamics and stratified flows.
- Fluids I – Graduate
- Fluids II – Graduate
- Design of Complex Continuum Systems – Graduate & Undergraduate with Laboratory